Red's Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For your anime and gaming conversing needs!

PortalHomeGalleryAnime Music VideosLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Red's Web! Please sign up by clicking the REGISTER button on the navigation bar above. Feel free to have a look around and post topics after registration! =)

Open Anime/Manga Discussion!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red
Admin
Admin
Red

Open Anime/Manga Discussion! Empty
PostSubject: Open Anime/Manga Discussion!   Open Anime/Manga Discussion! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:33 pm

This section is all about discussing Manga! Converse and debate about your favorite Manga. Anything Manga or comic related goes in this section. Feel free to openly talk here or just post your own topic!

I'm more of a fan who watches anime, but time to time when I'm in a Barnes and Noble, I will read Manga. I was just introduced to Anime before I was Manga so I became a more hardcore Anime fan than Manga. Manga is still wonderful though and I enjoy reading them. =)

What about you?
Back to top Go down
https://redsweb.forumotion.com
Red
Admin
Admin
Red

Open Anime/Manga Discussion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Anime/Manga Discussion!   Open Anime/Manga Discussion! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:58 pm

I've actually started reading a lot of manga as of late now. I've been reading Air Gear since it's really been bugging me that the anime Air Gear ended the way it did. =_=
Back to top Go down
https://redsweb.forumotion.com

Open Anime/Manga Discussion!
Page 1 of 1